8 HOUR INFECTION CONTROL COURSE
FOR DENTAL ASSISTANTS
Doctors... we can provide a customized course in your office, at your convenience. Contact us by e-mailing email@example.com for more information or call 760-200-2851 today.
Dental Assistants and those sitting for the RDA examination, are you aware
that now you must complete an 8 hour hands on course
in infection control as part of a legislative mandate? Enroll today in EFDAA's Dental Board approved 8 Hour IC Course. We are one of the first to be approved...
Now unlicensed dental
assistants employed in a dentistís continuous employment
for 120 days or more must complete, within a year of
the date of employment, a Dental Board approved 8 hour course
in infection control and a Dental Board approved 2 hour course
in the California Dental Practice Act (CDPA). Click here
to review information on the CDPA course.
Important Information for Dental Assistants sitting for the RDA examination: You must complete these two courses before you can become licensed as an RDA!!!!
How is the Course Organized?
Four hours of the 8 hour course will
be completed as a homestudy in the privacy of your home or
office. The syllabus, examination will be e-mailed to you once we receive your registration. The additional 4 hours will be offered
through a traditional hands on format in a dental office
training facility in your community or through a customized course in your office. Classes are now ready!!! Click on the Class Schedule below and chose a course in your area.
Why Should I Choose EFDAA for the 8 Hour Infection Control Course?
- Scheduling Options. Have you had trouble finding a course to complete in a timely manner? EFDAA offers this course in a variety of locations and convenient time. They are offered often to fit your schedule.
- Experience and Professional Faculty. EFDAA’s faculty are currently practicing RDAEFs; have years of industry experience and been educators for numerous years. They are caring and very helpful to students, as past graduates have raved how outstanding our teaching staff is.
- Efficient Time Spent in Classroom. We understand how busy you are and to meet your needs, our instruction is provided in the most efficient ways. Lectures are completed through a homestudy program, which reduces lecture time in the classroom. We offer a small class size in all of our courses, allowing students to perform require infection control procedures in a timely fashion with an instructor assisting in the learning process.
- Affordable Tuition Costs. Due to our efficient scheduling, we are able to offer you the most reasonable tuition offered.
- I have a question about the course, how can I get it answered? The fast and most efficient method is to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 760-200-2851.
Tuition cost: $210
What is the Cancellation Policy
If you are unable to attend our courses (except for the RDAEF programs) and we receive your cancellation at least five business days prior to the course, you will receive a full refund except for a $20 processing fee. All cancellations must be received by our office via email at email@example.com. For lost certificates, a $20 fee will be required for a duplicate copy.
What Occurs if EFDAA Has to Cancel a Class?
Occasionally courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment. Students will be given a full refund, unless the student requests transfer to another course. Every reasonable effort will be made to reach students of cancellations and/or changes.
What must I do if I have lost my certificate?
If you lose your certificate, you must send us a letter requesting a duplicate copy. In this letter, please specify when you completed this course, the location, where you wish the certificate to be mailed. The cost for this service is $25.
Click here for the Registration Form for 8 Hour Infection Control
Click here for the Class Schedule
How do I reach EFDAA if I have any questions?
The easiest and most efficient way to contact us is via the e-mail system. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to reach us by phone, call 760-200-2851.